Sunday, March 3, 2013

Sunday musings...

Well - today is the first day I feel really weak.  I think it's because my blood pressure has been kinda crazy the past couple of days and is finally down today.  Going to see the internist tomorrow about it and for the one week post-op visit.

I am so grateful that I am almost a week past surgery - this time last Sunday I was working myself into a nervous frenzy - cleaning out my closet, writing letters to my family in case something happened, etc. God is good - everything went fine and I'm pain free!  And I've lost 9.4 lbs since last Monday!!!  Woo! Hoo!

My husband starts his 14 day pre-op diet tomorrow - he just ordered his last meal - a pizza.  Smells good but somehow that 9.4 lbs seems more worth it!  I'm excited for his journey to start - this next week will be tough for him to be on the diet as he will be traveling this week but he can do it - I have faith!!

To be honest, today is the first day I've really gotten out of my nightgown into clothes - I just haven't wanted anything around my waist.  And my bra feels tight around my rib cage - must be cause the one incisions is right below the center of my bra.  Yes,  I've been taking it very easy - guess I'll join the world this next week!  Hope my energy comes back!

Feeling very grateful and thankful that this past week has past!  I'll say it again - God is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment